zondag 16 december 2012

My Perfume Collection Part 2

Today I am going to show you my perfume collection. I will show you my perfumes in the order in which I got them. I am going to start with the oldest and work up to the newest. My collection varies from higher end perfumes to drugstore perfumes. This post will be part two of a three part series. In this post I will show you the second 5 perfumes of my collection, in part 1 I showed you the first 5, and in part 3 I will make a list of my perfumes in order of favoritism and a list of the perfumes that are on my wish list. 



I got this perfume from my best friend for my 16th birthday. It is really special to me. When he gave it to me he told me that when he went to the store and asked the employee for some recommendations all the perfumes that she recommended I already owned. I absolutely love this perfume, Yves Saint Laurent - Parisienne, it smells lovely and feminine. 
The notes for this perfume are:
Top: Cranberry, Blackberry, Vanille
Middle: Violet, Peony, Damask, Rose
Base: Vetyver, Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli



I also got this perfume from a friend for my 16th birthday.I don't wear it a lot bit the smell is very nice and basic. I can't find the official notes online.

This scent pretty much explains itself. It is the smell of Abercrombie & Fitch. I love this perfume, especially in the fall and winter time. It makes me feel all warm and cozy. 

The notes for this perfume are:
Top: Petit Grain, Cardamom, Lemon, Orange, Fir
Middle: Jasmine, Rosemary, Rose, Lily of the valley
Base: Vetiver, Musk, Oakmoss, Brazillian Rosewood


I got this perfume as a nice and basic perfume to have in my handbag for when I want to refresh. The perfume comes in a 10 and 50 ml bottle. I got the 10 ml bottle because it was cheaper and because it is a nice size for in my purse. 

The notes for this perfume are:
Top: Lemon, Orange, Aldehyde, Cyclamen, Watermelon
Middle: Freesia, Lily of the Valley, Sea Water, Floral notes
Base: Musk, Oakmoss, Cedar

 This is the perfume I purchased most recently. Lady Gaga's Fame. I mainly bought this because I like Lady Gaga. I do really like the scent though. It is very sugary sweet. I love the design of the bottle. I thought it was a grenade at first but then I heard that the gold top was supposed to be a claw/paw. As the lady gaga always says: Put your paws up!

The notes for this perfume are:
Belladona, Orchid, Jasmine Sambac, Honey, Apricot, Saffron, Incense.


These are all the perfumes that I own. I wear some more that others but I like al of them. In the next and final part of this series I will show you the perfumes on my wish list.







1 opmerking:

  1. I just love YSL Parisienne. Your friend has good taste. Obviously!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen