dinsdag 13 november 2012

OOTD 11-13-12

Today is Tuesday, I had free from school today which was nice. I got to sleep in late and stay in my PJ's until noon. I did have to get up and dressed later on though. I had to go drop off my job application and CV at a restaurant where I have applied for a job. I hope to hear back about the job later on this week. After I was done at the restaurant I met a friend and watched a movie with her. This is the outfit I wore.
 I kept my make-up very simple as I was going to a work environment. I have the color virgin on my eyelids and naked blended into the crease. both these colors are from the original naked palette by Urban Decay. I have MAC's Blitz & Glitz gel eyeliner on my lash line and Chanel Inimitable waterproof mascara on my lashes. On my lips I have Chanels glossimer lipgloss in number 148, color Lèvres scintillates.

For hair I had 2 braides on each side of my head for 2 days. When I took the braids out this morning my hair was one big frizzy mess. I just brushed my hair out and stuck it up in a pony tail.





I am wearing a basic white short sleeved T-Shirt with a nude cami under it. Over the T-Shirt I am wearing my Abercrombie & Fitch army green colored jacket. I absolutely love this jacket. It fits with everything and can instantly spruce up any outfit. To add some color and warmth I added a purple scarf. On the bottom I am wearing my Hollister & Co. super skinny jeans in dark wash with a brown belt around them. I again love these jeans. They are comfy and perfect basics for fall and winter. For shoes I am wearing my Dubarry boots. Again I know I am going to sound repetitive but I love these! I am pretty sure that those boots are one of my best purchases ever. They are extremely comfortable and look good with any outfit.

1 opmerking: