zondag 18 november 2012

Walk in the woods

A while ago I took a walk in a nearby forest and took some pictures. The leaves were in the middle of changing colors and falling. I just love this time of Fall when I get to bicycle to school through these woods and I have the most wonderful view. 

 I find this picture just stunning. I was sitting on the forest floor and as I looked up I saw this. Isn't it beautiful? The way the light shines through the leaves is amazing. This picture also illustrates the image of Fall very well, I find. On this one tree there are so many different colored leaves. Some are still bright and green, while others are beginning to lose their color. 
 My Dubarry boots fit in perfectly with the forest ground :) 

 I walked from within the woods into a clearing in the centre of the woods. Cows and horses roaming around this forest but I think they were hiding today as I didn't see any. 

This last picture is my favorite. The way the tree leaves turn from a red/brown color to dark green is just amazing. I used this picture as the background of my laptop screen last month and I loved it!

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful photography. I like this walk in the woods blog. It would be fun to see this route again in spring when the leaves are starting to come out and everything is fresh.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen